Amy Levasseur, AuD, F-AAA, CCC-A
- Undergrad: Northeastern University, B.S.
- Grad: Northeastern University, Au.D.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Ear, Nose and Throat Center, 2009-2010
- Children’s Hospital of Boston At Waltham, October 2008 – May 2009
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, June – August 2008
- Truesdale Audiology Associates, September 2007 – April 2008
- Milford Audiology Center, June – August 2007
- CT state Audiology license
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association, Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
Amy Levasseur received her Bachelor of Science and her Doctorate of Audiology from Northeastern University. Dr. Levasseur worked at Brigham and Women’s hospital as a newborn hearing screener while persuing her education. Her interests include diagnostic audiological services and amplification. Dr. Levasseur is a licensed audiologist in the state of Connecticut, a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, and a member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. She has been with the Ear, Nose and Throat Center since 2009.