Carrie Blair, AuD, F-AAA
- Undergraduate: University at Buffalo, B.A.
- Graduate: University at Buffalo, Au.D.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Ear, Nose and Throat Center, May 2012 – May 2013
- Buffalo Hearing and Speech, August– December 2011
- Buffalo Children’s ENT, January – May 2011
- Diversified Hearing Services, August – December 2010
- University at Buffalo Speech and Hearing Clinic, August 2009 – August 2010
Publications and Special Interests
- Special interest in tinnitus and tinnitus management
- CT state Audiology license
Caroline Blair received her Bachelor of Arts and her Doctorate of Audiology from the University at Buffalo. While there, Dr. Blair contributed to tinnitus research efforts by assisting in developing and implementing tinnitus testing paradigms, and testing novel treatments for tinnitus management. As a research assistant, she worked under renowned tinnitus investigators Richard Salvi and Edward Lobarinas. Dr. Blair has experience in comprehensive pediatric and adult audiological evaluations, vestibular testing, and hearing aid evaluation and dispensing. She is a licensed audiologist in the state of Connecticut, and a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.